EO/SEO/FAVP/AVP for Credit Management
Standard Bank Limited;
- Job Description:
- Performing and maintaining all sorts of Credit management activities.
- Prepare Credit Appraisal, Financial Statement and CRG Rating for right selection of borrowers.
- Track classified loan portfolio, manage Credit Quality Reviews, and Risk Rating System.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Standard Bank Limited preserves all rights to accept or reject any/all applications without any prior notice or accountability.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which will commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Job Level: Mid
Tuesday Aug 7, 2012 · 491 days left
- Must have Masters in any discipline (preferably in Business Studies) from any accredited University with no 3rd Class at any level.
- Minimum 2/4/6/8 Years of experience
- Minimum 2/4/6/8 Years of experience respectively in Credit Management Department with at least 2 years' experience in the grade. Admirable ability to prepare Credit Appraisal, financial Statement Analysis, SRG Techniques, Borrower Selection and Project Evaluation. Should have sound knowledge about Bank Companies Act, NI Act 1881, Bangladesh Artha RinAdalat Ain and all other banking laws and practices.
- Eligible and interested individuals may forward their applications with two recently snapped passport size photographs addressed to the Executive Vice President & Head of Human Resources Division, Standard Bank Ltd, Metropolitan Chamber Building, 122-124, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 Latest by August 07, 2012.
- Please mention the name of the position applied for on the top right hand corner of the envelope.
The Daily Star