EO/SEO/FAVP/AVP for Foreign Exchange Business Operations
Standard Bank Limited;
- Job Description:
- Performing all sorts of FOREX transactions and maintaining regular correspondence with BB.
- Managing and operating various functions in SWIFT department.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Standard Bank Limited preserves all rights to accept or reject any/all applications without any prior notice or accountability.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package which will commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Job Level: Mid
Tuesday Aug 7, 2012 · 315 days left
- Must have Masters in any discipline (preferably in Business Studies) from any accredited University with no 3rd Class at any level.
- Minimum 2/4/6/8 Years of experience
- Minimum 2/4/6/8 Years of experience respectively in FOREX Business Operations with at least 2 years' experience in the grade.
- Having working experience in Import (Cash & Back to Back), Export & Foreign Remittance Dept.
- Capable of maintaining correspondence with BB for reporting and handling cash subsidy.
- Overall Knowledge on ICC Publications (UCP/URC/URR, INCOTERMS etc.) and guidelines of BB for Forex Transactions. Minimum 2 years' working experience in SWIFT Department with adequate knowledge on SAM installation/ up gradation and all message types.
- Eligible and interested individuals may forward their applications with two recently snapped passport size photographs addressed to the Executive Vice President & Head of Human Resources Division, Standard Bank Ltd, Metropolitan Chamber Building, 122-124, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 Latest by August 07, 2012.
- Please mention the name of the position applied for on the top right hand corner of the envelope.
The Daily Star